Is your credit card expiring soon? Need to change the credit card on file? No worries! This article will help walk you through updating the card on file to ensure your account remains up to date with your monthly invoices.
Note: These steps apply only to Mailgun-direct accounts. If you use Mailgun through Heroku, Rackspace, or any other integration, payment updates will need to be handled via that service’s corresponding processes.
Note: Is your card serviced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? Please see this article for full details on failed charges and completing your card's registration with our service.
We'll show you how to do this below:
- First, log in to the Mailgun Control Panel (if you have not already done so).
- Then, at the top-right corner of the page, click the Profile drop-down menu to expand its list of options.
- Next, click the Billing option. Alternatively, you can use this direct link.
- On the resulting page, click the Payment Details tab.
- In the Payment methods section, you can click either the Add new button or the gear/cog icon along with the Add new card option.
- Enter your card details: Credit card number, Expiration date, CVC, and Cardholder name. There is also an option to make the new card your default payment method.
- Click the Add button to submit the new card details.
Sinch Mailgun has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!