Free plan (no credit card required):
- 5,000 messages/month are included
- There is a limit of 300 messages per day on the included sandbox domain
- Data retention for Logs and the Events API is 1 day
- You cannot create custom domains
- You can only send to Authorized Recipients, and there is a maximum of 5 Authorized Recipients
Flex Plan (credit card required):
- No daily sending limit
- You receive 1,000 free messages per month. If you send over this amount, additional messages are charged at a rate of $1.00/1,000 messages
- Data retention for Logs and the Events API is 5 days
- You can create custom domains
- You can add up to 5 routes
- Use of Authorized Recipients is not required to send with custom domains; you may send to whomever you like!
Please Note: Once you've upgraded to the Flex plan or a higher level subscription plan, the downgrade options will not allow the selection of the Free plan. While the account is operational, the Flex plan will be the lowest tier plan available for selection. Pairing the Flex plan with a custom message limit can ensure your sending remains below the 1,000 email threshold.
A note regarding Foundation Trial (credit card required, newly created accounts only):
If you opt to enter your credit card during sign-up, you’ll enter a one-month trial in which your card will not be charged unless you exceed the trail's 5,000 messages allotment. After your trial expires, you will be charged $35 per month for the Foundation 50k plan (unless another subscription plan was selected during the one-month trial period).
If these limits are not enough for your needs, take a look at our other plans via our pricing page: https://www.mailgun.com/pricing/. You'll find a full list of features and attributes to help inform your decision-making process.
If you don't find what you're looking for there, let's consider a custom contract! Our Sales representatives are here to find the best possible fit for your needs.
Need help upgrading your account? Check out this article.
Mailgun by Sinch has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!