We'll show you how to do this below:
- First, log in to the Mailgun Control Panel (if you have not already done so).
- Then, at the top-right corner of the page, click the Profile drop-down menu to expand its list of options.
- Next, click the Security option. Alternatively, you can use this direct link.
- Click the Name (i.e. Control Panel Login) of the user for which you are seeking to adjust the role.
- In the Role section, click the Switch button to select the user's new role.
As a note, only a current Admin-level user on the account can perform the adjustment of role-based access permissions.
Mailgun by Sinch has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!