Depending on which plan you're on, Mailgun allows you to add multiple users to your account.* You can even assign user permissions with a choice of five different user roles.
Inside the Mailgun Control Panel (options displayed down the left-hand side on a dark column), use the following instructions:
- Click on Settings on the left-hand side of your the Mailgun dashboard.
- Select Security & Users from the menu and on the left-hand side.
- Click on the green Invite New User button to enter the new Admin's information (Email Address, Name, and Role).
- Save your changes by clicking Invite User.
Within this section, you can add, remove, and search for users who have access to your Mailgun account. When adding a user, they will receive a confirmation e-mail that will allow them to securely set a password for their individual account.
Accounts that were provisioned through partners such as Rackspace or Heroku do not have access to manage their users from the Mailgun control panel, and must manage their account access through the partner control panel. Any issues with these user configurations would need to be addressed to the relevant support team for the partner.
If any questions arise, just reach out to our Support team via the Support option in your Mailgun control panel!
* To find out if you have this feature, please visit our plans page.