Depending on which plan you're on, Mailgun allows you to add multiple users to your account. (Note: to find out if you have this feature, please visit our plans page.). You can even assign user permissions with a choice of five different user roles. We'll show you how to do this below:
- First, log in to the Mailgun Control Panel (if you have not already done so).
- Then, at the top-right corner of the page, click the Profile drop-down menu to expand its list of options.
- Next, click the Users option. Alternatively, you can use this direct link.
- Click the Invite new user button to enter the new Admin's information (Email, Name, and Role).
- Click the Invite user button.
Within this section, you can add, remove, and search for users who have access to your Mailgun account. When adding a user, they will receive a confirmation e-mail that will allow them to securely set a password for their individual account.
Accounts that were provisioned through partners such as Rackspace or Heroku do not have access to manage their users from the Mailgun control panel, and must manage their account access through the partner control panel. Any issues with these user configurations would need to be addressed to the relevant support team for the partner.
Sinch Mailgun has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!