If a dedicated IP has been allocated to your account, how do you assign it to your domain(s)? We'll show you how to do this below:
- First, log in to the Mailgun Control Panel (if you have not already done so).
- Then, within the left-hand navigation pane, click the Sending option to expand its list of suboptions.
- Next, click the IPs suboption.
- Click the Manage IPs button.
- In the Assignment options setting, select Dedicated IP; in the Dedicated IPs setting, select the relevant IP.
- Click the Apply button, which assigns the dedicated IP to the domain.
Note: if you need to assign IP Pools to a domain, please refer to this article.
Sinch Mailgun has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!