Need to change the admin taking ownership of the account?
We've got you covered!
For this process, the Account Owner must log into the account (not any other user), and the user who is to become the new account owner must exist already on the account. If the user does not exist, the user first must be added by following the steps in this article. We'll show you how to do this below:
- First, log in to the Mailgun Control Panel (if you have not already done so).
- Then, at the top-right corner of the page, click the Profile drop-down menu to expand its list of options.
- Next, click the Users option. Alternatively, you can use this direct link.
- Click the Name (i.e. Control Panel Login) of the existing user that will become the new account owner.
- Click the Make owner button. Once this button is clicked, the selected user will become the new account owner.
Mailgun by Sinch has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!