These quick references can act as your resource center to help you easily find the information you need about Mailgun.
- Getting Started Guide: This is the perfect place to start learning about the platform.
- Mailgun FAQ Center: Have a question? You can find the answer here.
- Mailgun Documentation Center: Once you’ve mastered the basics of the Getting Started Guide, the Documentation Center is a great resource to learn about additional features and setup.
- API Documentation: For the developers on your team, our API documentation will make your integration work a breeze.
Deliverability, simply put, is the art and science of hitting the inbox. Your emails can’t succeed without good deliverability. Read our expert tips on how to improve and maintain your deliverability.
- FAQ on Email Deliverability: Have a question? You will most likely find the answer here.
- FAQ on how to avoid the spam folder: You landed in the spam folder? Check out our FAQ to read about why this may have happened and how you can prevent it.
- Email best practices: This guide gives you quick, immediate actions you can take to safeguard compliance regulations.
- Email blocklisting definition: Email blocklisting is an email marketer’s worst nightmare – find out which steps are necessary to never ever get on one!
- Email statuses: Understand what Mailgun’s email statuses mean, and improve your emails strategy.
- Postmaster Tools for reputation check: Use Postmaster Tools to track data on large volumes of emails you send and find data about your sending domain.
- Deliverability Guide: Download the Deliverability Basics Guide and start improving your deliverability.
- Youtube: Check out our Youtube channel for lots of informative videos on email best practices.
- Mailgun Blog: Everything email. Every week.
- Newsletter: Receive the best tips and tricks and exclusive content in your inbox every week.
Billing & pricing
- Billing & pricing: Check out our payment methods, how to change your contact information, and how to upgrade to a higher plan.
- Contact Support: We’re here to help you make the best out of your email strategy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Contact Sales: Do you want to take advantage of a dedicated technical account manager that creates a warm-up plan for you? Get in touch with us!
Sinch Mailgun has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!