When managing multiple apps, it is recommended to use different SMTP credentials for each app to separate traffic between servers/apps.
Creating New SMTP Credentials
Inside the Mailgun Control Panel (options displayed down the left-hand side on a dark column), use the following instructions:
- Click on Sending on the left-hand side of your Mailgun dashboard.
- On the following page, click on your specific domain.
- On the following page, click on Domain Settings, then click on SMTP credentials.
- To update the password, click Reset Password.
- Confirm your password reset by clicking Reset Password in the pop-up.
- NOTE: Your SMTP credential's new password will be displayed on the top-right corner within a green pop-up. Save this password, as it will not be exposed again.
At this point, you can see your newly-created SMTP credential on the domain's credentials page.
For information on how to create additional SMTP credentials via the domains API see our documentation.
If any questions arise, just reach out to our Support team via the Support tab in your Mailgun control panel!