Needing more sending volume, additional features, or otherwise looking to expand your plan's mailing capabilities? We'll show you how to do this below:
- First, log in to the Mailgun Control Panel (if you have not already done so).
- Then, towards the upper-right portion of the page, click the Upgrade button.
- On the resulting page, you will see the Mailgun Send product subscription (and, if subscribed, the Mailgun Optimize product subscription). Click the Upgrade button located in the Mailgun Send product subscription box.
- Adjust the slider for messages per month and click the Select plan button for the desired plan.
Note: step 3 and step 4 are virtually the same for upgrading the Mailgun Optimize product subscription. You would click the Upgrade button in the Mailgun Optimize product subscription box and select the plan level desired.
Once you select your plan, the account will be upgraded, as long as a card is on file. If not, you will be prompted to enter card details first. If you are having trouble upgrading your account, please try the following:
- Make sure you have entered in all of the required information correctly
- Clear your cache and cookies, then retry
- Try upgrading your account from another web browser
- Contact your bank/financial institution to verify there are no issues with the account associated with the card information you have entered. Many cards are now set to automatically decline certain online transactions; verify this isn't the case with your card.
Note: If you are a high-volume sender, you may be interested in our Managed Plan.
Take a look!
Sinch Mailgun has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!