Needing some more sending volume, additional features, or otherwise looking to expand your plan's mailing capabilities? We'll show you how to do this below:
- First, log in to the Mailgun Control Panel (if you have not already done so).
- Then, towards the upper-right portion of the page, click the Upgrade button.
- On the resulting page, you will see the Mailgun product subscription (and, if subscribed, the InboxReady product subscription). Click the Upgrade button located in the Mailgun product subscription box.
- Adjust the slider for messages per month and click the Select plan button for the desired plan.
Once you select your plan, the account will be upgraded, as long as a card is on file. If not, you will be prompted to enter card details first. If you are having trouble upgrading your account, please try the following:
- Make sure you have entered in all of the required information correctly
- Clear your cache and cookies, then retry
- Try upgrading your account from another web browser
- Contact your bank/financial institution to verify there are no issues with the account associated with the card information you have entered. Many cards are now set to automatically decline certain online transactions; verify this isn't the case with your card.
Note: If you are a high-volume sender, you may be interested in our Managed Plan.
Take a look!
Mailgun by Sinch has answers! If you have any concerns or questions, please send us a Support ticket using the Support page within your Mailgun Control Panel. Our Support Team will be happy to assist!