Having some trouble getting around? Don’t worry, we can help with that! Our new UI design moved a few things around to make it a little more organized. If you’re unsure about a feature or new service of the UI, check out this blog post that covers the launch.
The first thing you’ll notice is that the top navigation is now a side navigation, sorted by features and products on the left-hand side. The navigation is organized as follows:
- Sending: Within the Sending section there is a nesting tree for your domains, dedicated IPs, and your mailing lists.
- Need to add a domain, troubleshoot sending issues, or review performance? Head to Domains.
- Once you select a specific domain, you’ll notice familiar tools like Logs, Analytics, Webhooks, and more. From here, you can also see advanced settings for that domain.
- Wondering which stage of IP warm-up your new dedicated IP is on? Check your status in IPs.
- Managing your email lists? Find all of them under Mailing Lists.
- Receiving: The Receiving section displays all of your current routes, separating them by the US and EU regions. From here, you can also send a sample POST to receive a sample webhook, fully parsed as an HTTP POST.
- Verifications: You can find everything verifications related in the Verifications section. There you can verify single email addresses, or upload a CSV file of your email list for bulk verifications. The activity of your verifications is found on this page as well.
Located on the top-right of our UI, this dropdown navigation is organized as follows:
- Account: This is where you'll find all account details like your account settings, general billing info, user details and account cancellation.
- Billing: This section houses your invoices, usage stats for each billing cycle, payment history, and payment information.
- Security: Here you will find options to add users, modify roles and MFA, see user sessions, add IP whitelists for API usage, as well as to view and reset the API keys.
- API Keys: This will also provide the option to view and reset API keys on the account, as well as add IP whitelists for API usage
- Email Settings: This nested menu contains Dedicated IP and IP Pool settings.
- Dedicated IP's allows you to quickly view and configure the dedicated IPs (if any) on the account.
- IP Pools is where you can review any current IP Pools as well as create a new IP Pool.
- InboxReady Settings: This nested menu gives quick access to Blocklist Monitoring and Domain Monitoring, which allow you to review domains and blocklists that are being monitored, and add new domains and blocklists to be monitored. Both of these options will be exclusive to accounts that are signed up to our InboxReady feature.
- Support: The Support section houses your ticket history as well as all the different ways you can reach Mailgun for your support needs. You can also access resources like the Help Center and documentation from this tab.
Looking for something specific? Here is how to find it:
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Analytics
- Settings > API Keys
Clear Domain Queue
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Settings > Domain Settings
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Domain Settings > DNS Records
- Settings > Billing
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > IPs
- or Settings > Dedicated IPs
- Settings > Security & Users > API Security
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Logs
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Mailing Lists
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Overview
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Domain Settings > SMTP Credentials
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Suppressions
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Webhooks