Having some trouble getting around? Don’t worry, we can help with that! Our new UI design moved a few things around to make it a little more organized. If you’re unsure about a feature or new service of the UI, check out this blog post that covers the launch.
The first thing you’ll notice is that the top navigation is now a side navigation, sorted by features and products on the left-hand side. The navigation is organized as follows:
- Sending: Within the Sending section there is a nesting tree for your domains, dedicated IPs, and your mailing lists.
- Need to add a domain, troubleshoot sending issues, or review performance? Head to Domains.
- Once you select a specific domain, you’ll notice familiar tools like Logs, Analytics, Webhooks, and more. From here, you can also see advanced settings for that domain.
- Wondering which stage of IP warm up your new dedicated IP is on? Check your status in IPs.
- Managing your email lists? Find all of them under Mailing Lists.
- Receiving: The Receiving section displays all of your current routes, separating them by the US and EU regions. From here, you can also send a sample POST to receive a sample webhook, fully parsed as an HTTP POST.
- Validations: You can find everything validations related in the Validations section. There you can validate single email addresses, or upload a CSV file of your email list for bulk validations. Activity of your validations is found on this page as well.
- Support: The Support section houses your ticket history as well as all the different ways you can reach Mailgun for your support needs. You can also access resources like the Help Center and documentation from this tab.
- Settings: The second nesting tree in the new UI is the Settings section, which contains your account Details, Security & Users, Dedicated IPs, and Billing.
- Details is where you can find all account details like your account settings, user details, 2FA option, and account cancellation.
- Security & Users has options to add users and modify roles and MFA, see user sessions, add IP whitelists for API usage, and the API keys.
- API Keys is where you can quickly find the various keys for the account.
- Dedicated IPs allows you to quickly view and configure the dedicated IPs (if any) on the account.
- Billing houses your invoices, usage stats for each billing cycle, payment history, and payment information.
Looking for something specific? Here is how to find it:
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Analytics
- Settings > API Keys
Clear Domain Queue
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Settings > Domain Settings
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Domain Settings > DNS Records
- Settings > Billing
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > IPs
- or Settings > Dedicated IPs
- Settings > Security & Users > API Security
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Logs
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Mailing Lists
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Overview
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Domain Settings > SMTP Credentials
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Suppressions
- Sending > Domains > [select domain] > Webhooks