Having some trouble getting around? Don’t worry, we can help with that! Our new UI design moved a few things around to make it a little more organized. If you’re unsure about a feature or new service of the UI, check out this blog post that covers the launch.
The first thing you’ll notice is that the top navigation is now a side navigation, sorted by features and products on the left-hand side. The navigation is organized as follows:
- Messages: Within the Messages section there is a nesting tree for your domains, dedicated IPs, and your mailing lists.
- Need to add a domain, troubleshoot sending issues, or review performance? Head to Domains.
- Once you select a specific domain, you’ll notice familiar tools like Logs, Analytics, Webhooks, and more. From here, you can also see advanced settings for that domain.
- Wondering which stage of IP warm up your new dedicated IP is on? Check your status in Dedicated IPs.
- Managing your email lists? Find all of them under Mailing Lists.
- Routes: The Routes section displays all of your current routes, separating them by the US and EU regions. From here, you can also send a sample POST to receive a sample webhook, fully parsed as an HTTP POST.
- Validations: You can find everything validations related in the Validations tab. There you can validate single email addresses, or upload a CSV file of your email list for bulk validations. Activity of your validations is found on this page as well.
- Support: The Support section houses your ticket history as well as all the different ways you can reach Mailgun for your support needs. You can also access resources like the Help Center and documentation from this tab.
- Settings: The second nesting tree in the new UI is the Settings section, which contains your account Details, Security & Users, Dedicated IPs, and Billing.
- Details is where you can find all account details like your account settings, user details, 2FA option, and account cancellation.
The API Security tab houses all of your API keys and IP whitelists.
- The Users tab houses all user management features, including the ability to invite new users, activate 2FA, and assign user roles.
- The Billing tab houses your invoices, usage stats for each billing cycle, payment history, and payment information.
Looking for something specific? Here is how to find it:
- Analytics is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] > Analytics
- Instead of on the dashboard or within Account Settings > Security > API Keys, API Keys are now housed under Settings > Security & Users > API Security
Clear Domain Queue
- Domains > [select domain] > Clear Domain Queue is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] > Settings > Domain Settings
- Domains > [select domain] > Domain Verification and DNS is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] > Settings > DNS Records
- Account Overview > [show all invoices] or Account Overview > Account Settings > Invoices is now Settings > Billing
- Instead of in the dropdown menu when you click your name, IP Management is now Messages > Dedicated IPs
- Account Overview > Account Settings > Security > IP Whitelist is now Settings > API Security > IP Whitelist
- Logs > [select domain] is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] > Logs
- Mailing Lists is now Messages > Mailing Lists
- Reporting is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] and available within the overview panel
- Domains > [select domain] > Domain Information is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] > Settings > SMTP Credentials
- Suppressions is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] > Suppressions
- Webhooks is now Messages > Domains > [select domain] > Webhooks